Thursday, December 18, 2008

2008 Minnesota Vikings Videos, etc.

Speaking of sports, anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of the Minnesota Vikings. Have been ever since I was 7, in 1975, and my Vikings started off 10-0. Of course, they were victims of the Drew Pearson push-off that year, crushing their (and my) dreams. And don't get me started on that 1999 Championship game with the Falcons.

On a happier note, it seems my team might finally be coming around this year. We are now 9-5 and a game away from clinching our division. I'm attaching a video that a fan put together that shows some of the highlights of this year, so far. Pretty good stuff! I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, as I have been burned so many times by my beloved Vikings. However, as the Kramer to Rashad TD pass (bottom video) showed, miracles do sometimes happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment